The changes happen as part of a renovation at the US airport.
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) in the city of New York is receiving building renovations, for this reason, six airlines will change their terminals while the teams carry out their work.
The changes begin today and are detailed below:
- American Airlines and American Shuttle move from Terminals B and C to Terminal B.
- Delta Shuttle change Terminals A and C through Terminal C.
- JetBlue moves from Terminal B to Terminal A.
- Alaska Airlines moves from Terminal B to Terminal A.
- Frontier Airlines stops operating in Terminal B. Departures from now on will be in Terminal C and arrivals in Terminal D.
- Spirit Airlines moves from Terminal B. Departures will take place in Terminal C and arrivals in Terminal D.
Meanwhile, LaGuardia Airport also reported that the M-60 bus will now make stops at Terminal A.
It is recommended that passengers stay informed about the status of their flights, arrive to the airport at least two hours before of the flight schedule and follow the signs located on it.