The incident happened yesterday afternoon aboard the aircraft that linked the Russian cities of Moscow and Volgograd.
On the cold afternoon of yesterday, the Airbus A320 plane and registration VQ-BPU, belonging to the airline Aeroflot, suffered a fire in the passenger cabin caused by the charger of the mobile phone of one of the passengers.
The aircraft operated flight SU1182, between the Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) and the Volgograd Airport (VOG). Once the fire started, the crew managed to extinguish it. The plane landed in Volgograd at 4:58 pm, two passengers independently launched the emergency stairs and descended on them. The rest left the plane on normal gateways.
A passenger was able to capture the incident, where fortunately no one was injured.
5PM RUSSIA Time 31/1/2018 Fire aboard an Aeroflot Airbus A320 (VQ-BPU) on flight #SU1182 from Moscow to Volgograd. A passenger's powerbank emitting heat, sparks and flames after landing. Cabin filled with haze. No emergency evacuation was initiated.
Опубліковано Airline Secrets Exposed 1 лютого 2018 р.