The low cost airline will operate 7 new routes next year to the Mediterranean city of Paphos.
Ryanair has announced the new destinations for the summer 2018 from/to Paphos International Airport (PFO), in Cyprus. The airport is the second largest in the country, very close to the popular resorts such as Coral Bay, Limassol and Paphos itself.
Ryanair will operate flights with the Boeing 737 aircraft to: Budapest (Hungary), Bucharest (Romania), Dublin (Ireland), Bratislava (Slovakia), Riga (Latvia), Sofia (Bulgaria) and Tallinn (Estonia).
The schedule of Ryanair summer flights from Paphos is as follows:
- Budapest, 3 weekly. Begins on March 27.
- Bucharest, 3 weekly. Begins on March 27.
- Dublin, 2 weekly. Begins on March 26.
- Bratislava, 2 weekly. Begins on March 25.
- Riga, 2 weekly. Begins on March 27.
- Sofia, 3 weekly. Begins on March 26.
- Tallinn, 2 weekly. Begins on March 26.