Blue Air launched three new routes and adds aircraft to its fleet.
The Romanian low-cost airline Blue Air launched new routes in past weeks, and will purchase six Boeing 737 MAX 8s, with a further agreement to lease six Boeing 737 MAX 8s and six Boeing 737-800s.
Larnaca (LCA) – Liverpool (LPL)
- Began on June 27th. Both cities are airline’s bases. Basing a third aircraft at the Cypriot hub.
- 2 weekly flights (Tuesdays and Saturdays).
- Operated with aircraft Boeing 737-700 and 737-800.
Turin (TRN) – Trapani (TPS)
- Began on June 29th. Trapani, in Sicilia, is a new destination of Blue Air.
- 4 weekly flights.
- Operated with aircraft Boeing 737-400 and 737-500.
Constanța (CND) – Brussels (BRU)
- Began on June 30th. It is a summer seasonal route.
- One flight weekly (Fridays).
- Operated with aircraft Boeing 737-500.