The Spanish airline opened a recruitment today.
With the arrival of the new aircraft Airbus A350-900 and A320neo to the Iberia fleet, the airline is in the search for pilots.
Candidates must receive adequate training for the new aircraft, which require specific and intensive training processes.
The recruitment will continue during the 2018, year in which will arrive the firsts A320neo and A350-900 to the fleet.
Iberia reported that the date of the first test will be on October 18, 2017.
The basic requirements are:
Minimum level of studies: proof of access to the approved University or studies completed that allow access to the University.
• Minimum qualification ATPL (A) frozen EASA part FCL and MCC.
• Certified medical class 1 in force.
• Minimum English language proficiency certificate level 4 and Spanish level 6.
• For foreign applications level C2 of Spanish, as defined by the CEFR (common European framework of reference for languages) or equivalent.
• Certificate of aeronautical history free of incidents or accidents.
• Right to work in the European Union and passport without restrictions.
• Certificate of criminal record.